Mootta.com

7:31 AM

Hi ladies! I know I owe you a lot of renditions because of being slob in blogging. But, finally! After 23 days of M.I.A., I'm totally back! I returned with a slew of information about this fresh and innovative website that brings the world South Korea's trend setting fashion architects that could satisfy your Korean fashion cravings on a more direct way.  Now be ready K-pop freaks and get to know more about...
ABOUT THE SHOP:
"Mootta"
is a Korean word which means, "ask" in English. At Mootta, they are continually asking: "What's new, what's stylish, who and what are setting the trends?" That is why, Mootta get their leading Korean designers in house to ponder on different thoughts about fashion trends from numerous individuals in Korea that results in a remarkable collection you'll see on their website.

Based in Korea, they have covered every single area from clothing to shoes to bags to accessories, all manufactured in limited quantities within Korea to guarantee it's quality and authenticity; And what's best about Mootta is their magnanimously fast and hassle-free shipping delivery that reaches the USA in just 3 days and the rest of the globe in 7 business days.

By the way, last January 18, 2013 - Mootta conducted their first giveaway event online and all you have to do is to like their Facebook page. Then, leave a brief impression about them and tag three (3) friends on the comment box. Yes, as easy as that! You just really need to make sure that your entry is earmarking. So without second thoughts, I joined. And luckily, I got the first place. YAY!

...Of course! without further ado, here's a glimpse of me wearing the prize I've got from them.
A Lounge 8Eight's mini floral printed dress that works perfectly for a weekend look, styling it with a neon ballerina flats
and a charm bracelet - Lovely! isn't it?

Now I can dress-up like an ulzzang without breaking the bank! 'cause as far as I know, this dress costs about $73.00 which is equivalent to Php 2993.00. A little pricey but I tell you, It's worth it!

So ladies! What are you waiting for? 
Don't forget to drop by at MOOTTA for more latest and trendy K-Fashion looks. 
Let's do shopping all day with Mootta! 


Love lots,





You Might Also Like

17 comments

Like us on Facebook

SHOP MY CLOSET

Subscribe