CNDirect.com | My First Shopping Cart

7:20 AM



Ordering online is different from reality, it's cool and every package is a surprise; And yes! I was really surprised when I received my first parcel from CN Direct. I discovered this online shop last month and upon browsing their website, I saw that they have super nice and cheap products.

So if you are perpetually eye-ing on affordable but pretty apparels - Fret not! 'cause CN Direct is always there to rescue you. Wanna know more about this shop? Just keep browsing loves...

ABOUT THE SHOP:
CN Direct
 belongs to HongKong Sun-Web Technology Co., LTD. - A world's leading cross boarder online store with millions of active customers from more than 200 countries. They are committed to becoming the best reliable marketplace online by offering high-quality products with the widest selections ever at low prices, which includes: clothing, jewelry, shoes, electronics, computers, home and garden products, car accessories, etc...


Not only that, CN Direct also underscores the quality of each and every product they sell; With an accurate description of the items CN Direct sells, you'll essentially get an idea about the item easily and what's best about this online shop is their worldwide fasted shipping and accommodating 24/7 customer service.

In this post, I want to share to all of you my first purchase from their website. I've got lucky again because they sponsored me a $20 voucher, that doesn't sound much but you'll be surprised what you can get for only 20 bucks.

Anyway, I really had a hard time choosing on what to buy because CN Direct has way too many adorable items. (like seriously!) But then, after three hours of non-stop browsing, I finally end up buying five (5) items. Yep! You heard me right, f-i-v-e items for only $20. So are you stoked enough to see what's inside the package? Well let's see!

UNBOXING:


Women's Charming Summer Crewneck Chiffon Short Sleeve Floral Casual Dress - $7.50
I love floral prints and they have been a staple in my wardrobe for sometime; And as soon as I saw this dress on CN Direct, I was in love. The style is so pure and feminine, the quality is pretty nice and the type of fabric used is just perf! This dress is free of size but still, it fits good on me! Now I'm planning to wear this dress on my niece's baptismal party that will be held at the beach this coming August. So better stay tuned for my outfit post ladies!

Women's Korea Solid Pattern Lace up Flat Shoes White - $4.60 
Honestly, I thought I could not expect that much from a pair of shoes that costs less than $5 but I was positively overwhelmed when I unpacked them. They're worth every cent, really!

I ordered size 39 and it perfectly fits on me.
The sole of the shoe is pretty thick and has a tiny heel that makes the flats more comfy to walk in for a long period of time.
On the other hand, this necklace only costs $0.90 and is made of wooden material. The cross pendant is about 8 x 4.5cm; And as the shop site says, "it is very suitable for any color or any style of clothes."

Fashion Retro Funny Love Cute Heart Shape Unisex Sunglasses Party Glasses - $1.90
Well, it's just another pair of shades for my collection. The lens is made of resin, while the frame is made of plastic. It's truly perfect for both performance or personal use.  Lovely, isn't it? 

Women's Metal Butterfly Bowknot Skinny Thin Waistband Belt - $1.50
Lastly, I was looking through their shop to find another small stuff to order along with the clothes and shoes; That's why I ended up purchasing this cute belt with a metal bow. It is actually available in three (3) colors - red, black and caramel.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:
I love it! I mean them, whatever! I'm very satisfied with the items I've got, as well as their service. Shipping wasn't that bad and I never had any problems with this shop. Now I'm happy to say that I highly recommend CN Direct. So what do you guys think of these items? Don't forget to comment your ideas below.

I just really hope that you'll like CN Direct as much as I do! Visit their SITE or you can immediately jump off to their Facebook page for every day updates.











You Might Also Like

14 comments

Like us on Facebook

SHOP MY CLOSET

Subscribe