Dresslink.com | My Second Shopping Cart

5:28 AM

As the title of this post hinted, I received my second parcel from Dresslink earlier this month. But then, I feel so sorry for only posting this now because it's kinda hard for me to balance my time between blogging and my IELTS review. 

Anyway, in case you guys missed my first blog post about Dresslink, then just click  HERE to read it.


Dresslink is one of my favorite online shopping website when it comes to purchasing Korean clothing, shoes and accessories because they really offer unique and trendy pieces which are hard to find from other fashion online stores. Besides, the prices are quite affordable too as they have monthly-weekly promotions ongoing.

So are you excited to know what are the products I got from them? Well, before going any further, here are some of the latest arrivals I've found in their website:



I don't know with you guys but, I really felt the temptation of Dresslink's lovely new styles. I simply cannot wait to see what other treasures they will have in store for the coming days. *giggles* Okay! Enough with the explanation. Now is the time to show you guys my second haul from them.


New Chic Design Wear Glasses Kitten Fashion Leopard Grain Decoration Long Sleeve T-shirt Hot - $3.78
Frankly, the top in the stock photo and the one I've got are totally similar (as evidenced by the images above). The fabric material used is cotton, that's why it's very comfy to wear and was quite soft too! Plus, the quality is basically good and sizing is as described. 

Also, I love how the sleeves are semi-fitting, so when I push it up to my arm level, it gives me this trendy look; And the fact that it's super casual, I can positively wear this top anytime, anywhere.

If I have more time, I will definitely post an OOTD wearing this shirt (I promise!). For now, let's proceed to the second item...

Retro Trendy Rabbit Cat Eyewear Sunglasses Costume Party Frame Glasses - $2.26
I know I've probably said this a million and one times already but, just in case you didn't know - I love hoarding sunglasses and these pair are definitely a "+1" to my collection.

As we all know, oversize sunglasses have been in style for a while now and these pair really caught my attention. It's so unique, sexy and fashionable. Plus, the rabbit/ cat shape on the right frame is just so cute and hard to resist!

So far, I find it very easy, safe and comfortable to wear. Also, I honestly adore how it's huge frames perfectly suit my big round face.

A screenshot from my Facebook account and look! Even my friends loved the shades.
In addition, I was really shocked when I found these sunglasses to other shop. However, guess what? I find the same shades but, the price is seven times higher. To think, it's only $2.26 here in Dresslink. Such a sweet steal, right?

OVERALL IMPRESSION:
I can truly say  that the quality of the items and amazing customer service I've got from them never ever disappoints me. In short, I highly recommend this online shop to anyone who wanna' give it a go!

P.S. Thank you once again Dresslink for these gorgeous products. I know I can always trust your shop whenever I want to look for inspired rare-to-find items.

To get the latest updates from Dresslink, visit their SITE now.
Stay tuned for more juicy haul and product reviews!

XOXO,


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

SHOP MY CLOSET

Subscribe