Choies.com | My First Shopping Cart

2:42 AM

Have you ever encounter any online shop but is doubtful on whether to buy from them or not?

Truthfully, there were times that I face issues like this, wherein it bothers me repeatedly about purchasing from online stores such as "What if the stuffs I will received from them is not the same as what I've seen from their website?" or "Is the online boutique legit?" Hence, it makes me kind of skeptical towards online shopping. But Hey! Don't get me wrong, that was only before I met Choies!



ABOUT THE SHOP:
Choies.com is a global website destination for fashion-forward and IN girls to shop for clothing, shoes, jewelry and accessories. Their mission is to bring heart to commerce and become the better origin of fashion inspiration. On the other hand, their goal is to inspire and be inspired by cool girls all over the world. And for you to know, The name "Choies" was inspired by a common casual chat:
"You are going to make a choice?!", 
"A choice? YES!!!" 
Then here comes the name: CHOIES.

Anyhow, let me share to you guys the item I got from their "Choose, Like and Share" Competition on Facebook last May 31, 2013. Yes! Yer absolutely right. I won honey!  So here's a glimpse of the prize I've got from them.

UNPACKING:



Aztec Bandeau Bikini - $37.99
Aztec- inspired fashion is a hot trend this season. From dresses to heels to bikinis! This Aztec swimwear is totally perfect for any beach outing especially during summer. For me, wearing a piece instantly gives me an uber-cool, street savy, exotic style (without making it look like I've tried too hard.)



This Aztec Bandeau Bikini is made of 82% Nylon and 18% Spandex. It has also a lightly padded cups for great shape and support. Not to mention, the lovely bow-knot details makes it more sexy to wear.


By the way, I ordered size small (since I'm not that gifted, lol.) But still, I'm very happy and thankful because it fits just fine on me, plus it holds my (you know) very well even if I'm being fairly active. Furthermore, it's 100% comfortable!

Here's a picture of me wearing the said bikini (not a solo pic though, so please forgive me.) It's actually a group picture with two of my close colleagues - Sir Jett and Jonnas.

These Photos were taken during our SCH Stations 3A's Christmas party held at Maxima Aqua Fun Resort in Samal Island, Davao.

FINAL VERDICT:
Well, I superb love this swimwear. It's a complete steal given the high quality fabrics and edgy, fashion-forward design. Both top and bottom are only $37.99 but then, I'm still quite lucky 'cause I got 'em for free. YAY! (Thank you Choies!)

And wait! Aside from the stuff I've received from them, another thing that impress me is their customer service - they're very friendly and approachable at all times. Now I can surely say that I greatly recommend this shop to everyone.

So what do you think of these awesome and super affordable two-piece? Check out Choies and be sure to tell me which style/ design is your fave!

Hugs and Kisses,
















You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

SHOP MY CLOSET

Subscribe