Embrace Your Own Sense Of Style

1:00 AM

According to fashion stylist, editor and designer, Rachel Zoe: "Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak." I couldn't agree more with this quote. I think it is very important to express ourselves through words, actions or even in the world of fashion. I believe every individual is unique and has their own style DNA to be delighted of, so there's no enough excuses to be insecure. Right?

Anyhow for you to know, I truly love to travel from one place to another especially if it's international. Of course, TRAVELLING + FASHION is a whole lot better! So in this blog post, I want to share my Top Three (3) OOTDs from my recent Asia trip, specifically in Hong Kong, China and Macau last April 4-8, 2015. I know that was 5 months ago but hey! It's never too late to flaunt my own style.

1. STRIKING STRIPES
As we all know, the stripes trend has been around for a very long time. For me, this style is simply chic, popular and makes me stand out in some ways. Agree?
Top & Bottom: Modern & YK | Sunglasses: Cotton On | Platform Sandals: Rubi
2. "LET MY SHIRT DO THE TALKING"
Like a tattoo, a statement shirt has become a weapon of choice in order to express something without saying a word and my tank top greatly sumps up my summer experience at Hong Kong Disneyland.
Fedora: Choies | Sunglasses: Le Specs by SunglassesShop.com | Top: BNY | Boots: Mart Of China
3. GONE PLAID
I'm loving this "plaid shirt tied around the hips and just hanging it there" look but, my ultimate favorite item in this ensemble is my black high-wedge sneakers from ZALORA. I like the fact that I can be a bit boyish and at the same time, girly whenever I am wearing this! Plus these pair are very comfortable, definitely an A+.

And Yes! Speaking of Zalora, If you want to partake in their first ever digital pop-up store, check this link and visit the Zalora Pop-Up Store located at Level 5 Shangri-La Mall Plaza, Main wing.
Top: Gensan Must Haves | Sunglasses: Charles and Keith | Plaid Shirt: AERO | Sneakers: ZALORA
My style rules? KEEP IT RAW AND SIMPLE. I don't wear a lot of jewelry and I always wear pants or shorts because I like to be cozy all the time! (Except for special occasions, of course).

Beyond everything, I think my style always reflects my mood. What I feel is what I usually wear. As what you can see in my outfits here, they are plainly strong and straightforward but with a little bit of edge - just the right balance for my style and I'm totally 101% proud of it!

How about you? What's your style?
Share it in the comment section below.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

SHOP MY CLOSET

Subscribe