Wholesale7.net | My First Shopping Cart

9:57 PM

Aloha! How is you weekend beautiful? Anyway, here's another online boutique that I have came across, tested out and now recommended. Get to know more about...

ABOUT THE SHOP:
Wholesale7 is an Asian clothing wholesaler based in China that offers contemporary Japanese - Korean ladies clothing at a super affordable range. They update their stocks often, have heaps of styles available and most importantly, their customer service is superb. Not to mention, they ship worldwide too.

Now for my first review, I've chosen any items from their site within a price range of $15. I placed my order last June 18, 2013 and it was packed and finally shipped on June 19, 2013 via Toll Global Express Asia.

On the other hand, the pictures below are proofs that I've already got my parcel directly from Guandong, China after 5 working days.

UNPACKING:


New Trendy Round Neck Short Sleeve Blouse - $5.89
The top in the stock photo and the one I received are totally the same, though the color is much darker in actual but still, I love this top! The quality is pretty good and the lace details on the upper portion of the blouse are so adorable. Here's a picture of me wearing the blouse:

New Summer Rippled Edge Chiffon Tank Top - $2.56
I love the sweet and feminine feeling this tank top - dress portrays. It's absolutely perfect for any indoor occasions such as meetings or even dates. However, the only thing that bothers me is the type of cloth used - It's very thin. And as we can see, the color is lighten in actual compared to the stock photos. But then, ignoring the stock photo and simply assessing the design and style of this ensemble, I'm still quite happy.

Charming Girls Hollow-out Pure Color Short Sleeve Blouse - $5.64
THIS! This is my favorite among them all. I love how this top is plainly simple yet it's attractive neckline and color is so eye-catching. The material is thick and look! It fits well on me...


OVERALL IMPRESSION:
All in all, I am really happy and somehow satisfied with the things I've got. Their all indeed beautiful and affordable pieces; And you know what's best about Wholesale7? is their worldwide fasted shipping. 

Don't forget to drop by their web page 
or you can simply visit their Facebook page for direct updates.

With more love to come,






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

SHOP MY CLOSET

Subscribe