DressLink.com | My First Shopping Cart

8:01 AM

Hello my dear readers!~ Haven't heard from me for days and are you missing me now? I, myself is missing you day and night too! Anyway, Today I'm going to endorse another amazing Asian fashion online shopping website. I discovered this site in Facebook and I was directly captivated by the enormous variety of their items and it's prices. So I want all of you to meet...
ABOUT THE SHOP:
DressLink.com belongs to HongKong Sunweb Technology Co., LTD. which is a worldwide online fashion clothing seller. FYI, They are  legally registered in Hong Kong and have their own factory in Zhangzhou, Fujian, China.

Furthermore, this well-established site offers a wide range of clothing styles including: winter jackets and coats for women, party dresses, cute tees, hot ladies tank tops, stylish outer wear, charming under covers, sporty sets, romantic pearls and accessories, as well as elegant evening gowns...

So if your style is playful or youthful or if you want to incorporate some way affordable pieces into your wardrobe, then this site is definitely perfect just for you! If you sign up, you'll directly get a 20% discount voucher that you can use for your first order to their webpage.

Moreover, I was really happy when I found out that they now foster blogger events; And I'm so lucky enough to grab an opportunity to collaborate with them! So in this post, I wanna' share to all of you the item I received from them and some of my faves from their site:


Now to the product I got from Dresslink, I placed my order last May 6, 2013 and it was packed and shipped on May 8, 2013 - Just in time for my birthday. Yeeey!

UNBOXING:

The package arrived last June 10, 2013 and I had to pay at least Php 50.00 for the customs.


Lady Classic Inner Platform Chunk High Heel Pump Wedding Evening Dress Shoes - $13.48 
These pumps has approximately 14.5 cm heel and 4.5 cm inner platform;
 And the surface material is made of PU (Poly) Synthetic leather.
I ordered 39 EU size and I'm so glad because it truly fits well on me.

FINAL VERDICT:
To be honest, I'm super impressed and satisfied with the pumps I received. I love its color (black) - It's very versatile. The quality is good and the overall pair seems to be well-crafted. The details are also very nice especially the spikes.As a matter of fact, the images that I saw on their website totally looks the same on actual.

All in all, I love it though I still haven't worn them for a long period of time. But, I'm planning to wear it to a night out with my girls or to a birthday party soon! So I can assess how cozy they are when worn longer.

Want these items too? 
Shop now at Dresslink or you can visit their Facebook and Instagram page for daily updates. 













You Might Also Like

21 comments

Like us on Facebook

SHOP MY CLOSET

Subscribe