EastClothes.com | My First Shopping Cart

8:02 AM

Looking for a new office wear, attractive party dresses, simple casual or K-pop urban styles from Asian? Then this fashion portal website is definitely the right place where you can shop for all these necessities! 

In today's post, I would like to introduce you all to a cheap clothing online store: East Clothes - one of the Korea's leading online fashion suppliers owned and operated by Guangzhou KaYi Network Technology Co., Ltd, offering a huge selection of clothing and shoes from China, Japan and Korea at really affordable prices that can be filtered by category, color and price to help you land on the items that are just right for you!


To make the story short, East Clothes is absolutely the perfect online shopping destination for women who wants to keep their lock on-trend without breaking the bank. You can also even put a cephalocaudal outfit together (including lingerie and shoes) for $100 or less! Not to mention, they have a great selection for men too.


WHY EAST CLOTHES?
✔ 100% awesome and genuine collection.
✔ Fast and efficient delivery.
✔ Affordable prices.
✔ Great packaging.
✔ Amazing discounts and offers.


Sounds great? Better check East Clothes for yourself, I am sure you will totally fall in love with their collection. I, myself even came up with my very own collage of the items I like from their website. So enjoy and feast your eyes!


Everything's gorgeous right? Well, all of the items above can be simply found at their official website. I choose them personally because I'd love to look chic and classy for work or even after working hours! 

Anyway, I felt like I hit the jackpot when I discover East Clothes online last month because I was immediately given the opportunity to collaborate with them. They're so generous enough to send me some goodies all the way from China and W-O-W! I got my parcel from them earlier than I expected. I was really amazed with their speed of delivery and as well as with their customer service - they are very approachable. So if you have any inquires, don't be afraid to email them.


Now are you excited to know what are the stuffs I got from them? Keep browsing.




1. Elegant Charming Ladies Series Embroidered-Lace Dress - $29.80
This neon dress is the prettiest neon dress I've ever seen in my entire life. (Like seriously!) The reason why I like this dress so much is because it is made of fine organza material and creates an effortless stylish get-up. Plus, the overall embroidered flower design and it's trendy silhouette all add to a charismatic look that is sure to be a head-turner.  


I also love how I can wear this dress with or even without a belt, then stylize it with a nude pumps for a formal occasion or a casual dinner - night out with my girl friends. 

Well, if this dress doesn't get you oomph up, I don't know what will, the color alone made a bright and cheer statement already and for sure, this dress will definitely put you in a good mood. For you to know, this dress is also available in color white. 

2. Bohemian Style Floral Printed Pleated Sleeveless Dress For Women - $6.00
When I saw this dress, the word "glamorous" comes to my mind though I'm not totally into maxi dresses but darn! I was pretty astonished when I saw myself wearing it! It's pure bohemian goodness - true to size fitting, great fabric (soft, airy and durable). Plus the colors are fabulous and the pattern is very intriguing. FYI, this dress also comes in blue and yellow color, mine is orange.


And guess what? this maxi dress only cost 6 bucks but good thing! because East Clothes didn't cut corners on it's quality. Now I can't wait to wear this outfit to a beach party or even festivals but, I wouldn't mind wearing it out and about shopping on a Saturday or whenever I feel flashy! I just really hope the elasticity in the waist area doesn't stretch out very soon. Anyhow, I would certainly recommend this dress!

By the way, here's a whole body picture of me wearing the said boho maxi dress:



OVERALL IMPRESSION:
Above all, I can totally say that East Clothes not only pay special heed to the quality but, also make sure that they offer the trendiest and quirkiest of designs in apparel, lingerie and shoes at prices below the market rates! Both of the products that I got from them are exactly as pictured and what I expected. I will definitely order more East Clothes clothing soon!

Love what you see? East Clothes has your fashion craving essentials and more with new styles added daily. What's on your East Clothes wishlist? Lemme' know via comments! 


To get the latest updates on East Clothes, Like them on Facebook NOW!
XOXO,








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

SHOP MY CLOSET

Subscribe