Zombified: Late Halloween Special

8:16 AM

Happy Halloween Ladies!~ Yeah right, I know I'm a week late. That's why I wanna' apologize for not updating my blog as much as I promised. I'm kinda busy these days and I just really hope that you guys understand.

By the way, this November... Many bloggers have updated their blog with Halloween theme's wardrobe and Makeup. I never did once so I think, I'll be joining the crowd. IKR!!! Halloween maybe over but I feel like I have been posting Halloween Photo shoot forever and it's not over yet! lol. 

Together with my friend-schoolmate-classmate, Sarah Suyom and some of the GenSan Camera Club (GCC) Photographers, we made it last October 15, 2013. So first, here are some of behind the scenes photos:

Sarah is doing my base makeup.

Now I finally saw my horror face though I know my everyday face is horror already. XD
My half pretty face.
My lil' brother also joined the fun shoot - The Grudge inspired horror look.
Such a cute ghost, right?
During the shoot at Klinan Cemetery, General Santos City.
Doing the zombie pose. Awoooooh!!! 

....And hey! Look at my bro's tummy. hahaha. So Fluffy! >.< 


You know what, I was really out of my comfort zone at that day: No Korean look at all, instead it's Zombie look. BTW, here are my top 3 photos taken by the GCC photographers which I personally like. Enjoy! ^^

3. "RAWR" BY ARNOLD ODAN
2. SUCCUBUS (DEMON + BEAUTY) BY SEIGE DYPIANGCO
1. OPTIMIZE TEETH BY DANZ PELAEZ

So how is it? Creepy enough? Well frankly, I really had a blast of fun with this shoot, but the credit goes to Sarah and her make up skills. It's a great perk to live with a terrific friend who happens to be a talented artist. And of course, to all the GCC Shutterbugs who attended the said photo sesh, thank you so much! :)

*Photo Credits to: Jem Calixton (BTS photos) & Don Pagunsan (Group Picture)*




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

SHOP MY CLOSET

Subscribe