Floral Paradise

6:17 AM

I am very excited about this post since this is my very first outfit post. Where I am excited, I am nervous at my peak as well. Anyway, This is just a brief outfit post so all eyes on me please.

I bought this dress months ago as I mentioned HERE and only got a chance to wear this last Saturday on Zykha's (my niece) baptismal party. I went with this floral dress since the theme is "Hawaiian." I paired it with my new white wedge sandals and a mini-satchel bag in neon orange. The dress is lovely and has an impeccable fit. Great for special occasions like this, dinner with family, or even a date with my boyfie.
Dress: CN Direct |  Shoes: Alberto | Bag: H&M | Arm Candies: Tomato PH | Shades: Romwe
As always, thanks to my photographer brother, Regel for these beautiful shots. You're the best! However, too bad! 'cause my shoes weren't included in the photos and these are the only solo pictures I've got during the party with my whole ensemble on. So Fail! :(
With my cousins (mother side)
Finally! I found a pic with my whole body outfit but unluckily, the photo is blurry. LOL.
I know the pictures above does not give any justice because I forgot to ask my brother or anyone to take some photos of my whole outfit (including my wedges). It was a busy day and I was really tired after hosting Zykha's dedication that's why I didn't bother anymore. Apologies! I promise that I'll be getting more pictures of my entire getup next time. Anyhow, ignoring my MIA shoes and by just simply focusing on my look, you can never deny the fact that I'm gorgeous. *Just Kidding* 
Selfie using my phone - OMW to the venue.
ARE YOU CRAVING OVER THIS LOOK?
Connect with me on my social media pages!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

SHOP MY CLOSET

Subscribe