Splash of Red feat. Choies.com

6:37 AM

It's already the middle of August 2013 and "BER" months are fast approaching. In this moment, I myself is excited when ber months come mainly because I am looking forward to Christmas and I just can't help but think about what kind of outfits I want to fill my wardrobe with. Well, my answer is just simple - something that is sassy, light, comfy and vivid in colors. So I think, pastel colors would be a bulls-eye!

Apparently, I'm searching for the appropriate site that could cater me those erratic pieces yet, stunning; And based on my persuasion, Choies got it all for me! I told you about this amazing store HERE and I'm glad to know that many of you liked it as much as I do, that I decided to blog about it again.

For those of you who don't remember Choies - is a global website destination which offers a huge variety of quality clothing, shoes, jewelry and accessories for both men and women. Also in this shop, you can always find the latest fashion items as they refresh every week their products.

In this post, I'd also like to show you guys this new top I received from them...


Gray T-shirt with Dipped Hem Contrast Lace Sleeves - $23.39
Fairly speaking, the top in the stock photos and the one I got in actual are totally the same. Plus, one thing that I truly like about this tee is its fabric itself which is cotton (front) and chiffon (back) because with Philippines hot-like-hell temperature, nothing gets better when you can wear light yet cozy clothes and still looking gorgeous.

I also love how I can pair this oversize top with any bottoms but this time, I decided to pair it with my red skinny jeans to make my whole look balanced and more stylish because as we can see, the color of my top is quite dull. But then, ignoring the color and simply assessing the lace details on the upper portion of both sleeves and the flowy dipped hem back of the T-shirt, I'm still quite happy!

BTW, Sorry for the quality of the images. My 10-year-old brother just took them using my 5-year-old digital cam.


The only disadvantage I spotted is this uni-sized approach of the item: The "one size fits all" theory. To be honest, I find this top baggy at the back part and it makes me look/ feel awkward.

Top: Choies | Trousers: Lee | Pumps: Couripie | Clutch: Shiseido | Arm Candies: Tomato PH | Necklace: N/A
Anyhow, I guess the entire combo of this outfit is perfectly simple yet attractive to the eyes. Double thumbs up for Choies!

Are you craving over this look?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

SHOP MY CLOSET

Subscribe