Throwback Thursday feat. The Rainbow Project

7:39 AM


Ordinarily, I don't partake in TBTs but I figured these ensembles would be somehow perfect considering that these photos were taken last, last year (Well, who cares? JK!). Anyway, WELCOMETO MY SPECIAL EDITION OF TBT! And just in case you're unfamiliar with the term, it's basically the name of a weekly post theme (every Thursday an no any other day but only, Thursay) that social media users participates. So let me jump on the TBT trend and take you back to one of my best photo shoot I've ever had (so far) on this earth way back September 20, 2011 since I never actually got to blog an outfit post back then. I know I'm not that pretty and sexy unlike other professional photo models out there! Yet, I'm proud enough to show you guys the final outcome of the said photo sesh done by your truly and this fabulous shop.


The Rainbow Project is a Philippine-based distributor (mainly in Davao City) that imports and exports fashion apparels, accessories and merchandise in an online setting. Founded in 2007, The Rainbow Project online shop attracted customers from all over the Philippines until it greatly evolve and now has its own stall located at 2nd floor, Fashion Walk, Gaisano Mall of Davao City.

So below are some of my pictures from the shoot. Hope you'll like them!

The photographs are shot by two of my good friends when I was still in college - Jay Alternado (currently Kz Tandingan's make-up artist) and Marc "Bubwit" Adlawan. On the other hand, my overall looks is styled by Stephen Yap Roxas (Owner-Manager of The Rainbow Project.) Not to mention, the hair and make-up is also created by Jay. 

I really love how The Rainbow Project clothes are always in trend and because I greatly adore how comfortable the clothes are, I even let them took several behind the scenes of the shoot with my co-model, Gem-Czar Indino.


Above all, my fave outfit among the three is the flirty and very charming blue dress which is impeccable for sweet gatherings and gives such an artistic, fresh and feminine look. ♥ Anyway, I know It's almost a year late to post these ensembles hence, I couldn't let these awesome photos go to waste! Well, I just truly hope that you guys somehow enjoy my third outfit post even though it's now considered as a part of this so called, "Throwback Thursday."

Do you participate in TBTs on Instagram? Please lemme' know so I can look you up!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

SHOP MY CLOSET

Subscribe